Children add so much fun and spontaneity to the story of your wedding day. Most kids adore weddings, they love the food, the music, the lights, the dance floor and the cake, plus they usually have the entire venue as their playground for the day to explore with the other children – it’s a recipe for some brilliant photo opportunities. Little ones are an absolute joy to photograph at a wedding so I thought I’d share some of the photos of kids I’ve taken whilst shooting weddings this season. Warning – The following images are exceptionally cute!
1) Ooops! My bum appears to have slipped off the bar foot-rest!
2) The little girl searching for conkers.
3) Smile for the camera!
4) Rock, Paper, Scissors!
5) I’ll just sit down right here and eat this sausage!
6) Let’s all pile on the Groom!
7) The dance floor – A child’s eye view!
8) I’m a little nervous!
9) Having a tinkle on the ivories!
10) All this dancing has really tired me out!
11) Oh hello! What are you up to?!
12) This ceremony is a little boring!
13) Hello Grandma, come and dance with me!
14) Posing for the camera!
15) Mummy, I know you’re in the middle of getting married but have you got a minute?
So there you go, 15 insanely cute photographs of children enjoying themselves at a wedding. Ah, don’t you just wish you were a kid again?!
Peace and love